Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rosie B WEB KANDI WEEKLY

Rosie B – B Stands for BOOTY!

 


rosie b mixed magazine videos pictures
Meet the bootylicious Rosie B from Miami!
This model got our attention with her extreme booty. Her pretty green eyes also grabbed our  attention. She prides herself on being all natural from head to toe. Rosie B is another total package. She is all brains and booty as she held a 4.0 in school graduating with a bachelors degree and also having a 40 inch booty and graduates with top honors at Mixed Magazine. This butt is just not your average butt. Just check out the shape of perfection as she showed it off for us in a penthouse overlooking the American Airlines Arena home to Miami Heat Basketball. Of course a penthouse suite wouldn’t be perfect without a stripper pole. Rosie B’s personality is fun and carefree. She enjoys life and loves to have sex. Infact she says she wants it most of the time. Make sure you join the member section to see some of the hottest and most exclusive photos and videos of Rosie B working it in the Miami penthouse. 



In interview with Rosie B:

Where were you born, and how was life growing up?
I was born in Chicago but only lived there till age 4..I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. I had a great childhood my brothers and sister and I are very close and we have the most amazing mother in the world!! I am definitely blessed with a great family!
What nationality are you?
Israeli/PuertoRican/White
Do you go to college?
I graduated with a BS from The Ohio State University
What would the average person say about you?
They would say I’m very genuine and nice. They would also probably talk about the booty…lol…that seems to always be brought up!! Lol
Are you a good dancer?
Shockingly YES!!
Do you like the nerdy type, UFC fighter guy or the regular joe?
My type varies but typically just like a guy who can make me smile, laugh, and makes me feel appreciated!
Do you have any secret weaknesses or guilty pleasures?
I love to cuddle if u hold me wen we sleep I could lay in your arms forever!! Also fresh baked cookies..mmmmm..sooo yummy!
What’s your biggest turn on?
When a guy actually listens to what you have to say and can have a conversation.
What’s one thing about yourself that everyone should know?
Nothing and no one comes before my family
What do guys compliment you most on?
My Eyes..they are big and green :)
Do you consider yourself more of a “giver” or a “taker”?
Definitely a Giver..at times maybe to giving..
If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be?
Hmmm either a maserati or bentley coupe!! White with peanut butter interior!! (A girl can dream right!!)



Do you have any hidden talents?
Not that I can think of :(
What do you like best about being a model?
I love being able to express myself without saying a word
What would you consider your strongest attribute?
My mind..beauty goes so far and only last so long but I constatly educate myself and want to learn more about any and everything every day!!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you?
I would love to go to Greece..it looks soo beautiful…and would def take my special someone ;)
What is your favorite food?
I love ALL food :)



What do you do for fun?
I love watching movies, going to beach, shopping, and spending time with the ones I care about
What are your dreams and goals?
Well career wise I would love to grow in the company I currently work in and move my way to the top!
With modeling I would love to get the exposure to become a more known name.
And on a personal level I want that fairy tale wedding and to have a family :)
How did you get your start in modeling?
was asked if I modeled all the time so back in march 2010 finally decided to give it a try!
Twitter: @only1rosieb
Facebook: Rosie B
Do you have a website?
under construction
Favorite Sports Team:
Bengals and The Buckeyes!!
First Job:
Dairy Queen when I was 14
How does someone contact you for a modeling project?
Book.rosieb@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment