Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WEB KANDI WEEKLY MaLan B

IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

MaLan B

 TWITTER  @ExclusiveMaLanB

23 years old

Huntsville, Alabama, US

 

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/malanb

About me
I am a VERSATILE model. I can shoot ANY idea. I do not put myself in one category so please don't and do not pre-judge me by my photos. I can shoot beauty, fashion, eye candy, and even artistic nude. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my online portfolio. I am on this site for networking only. I am always open to collab with Muas, published photographers, web designers, wardrobe stylists, and other models. I enjoy runway, print, and promotional modeling. Feel free to leave me a message in my inbox if you have any inquiries. Much love to all who comment and tag me! smilehttp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4561/77/105/105304461139/n105304461139_3170728_6095944.jpg?dl=1

Credits
Havoline Motor Oil Promo Model
Cefiore Frozen Yogurt Girl
Enjoy! Mag [Huntsville Times Newspaper]
Jazzy Couture Fashion Show (Silver Springs, MD)
HOOTERS 2010 Calendar


I've worked with:
Paul Green
Nureign
Femi Photography
Robert Stephens
Mike Brown
Tony Steele
Yze Photography
Craig Huey
MCarson Studios
 

No comments:

Post a Comment