Monday, May 23, 2011

WEB KANDI WEEKLY CAVEL

Name: Cavel 
 City: Bowie, MD
ModelMayhem:
www.modelmayhem.com/candiestar79
Facebook:
Cavel Davis and Candice Walker/candicecavel
Twitter:
www.Twitter.com/prettyBeyes
Ethnicity:
West Indian
Measurements:
34-30-42

cavel-01

How did you first get started into modeling? I started by filling in at a photoshoot for a model who didn’t show up
What are your biggest assets as a model?
My biggest assets are my butt, smile, and personality
What makes you sexy?
My sex appeal and exotic look.
What part of your body are you most complimented on?
My eyes and butt

cavel-08

To book MS. CAVEL:
For photoshoots, magazine, calendar, poster or website features, media & print interviews, castings or to make an appearance/host an event, contact JayDee of 1208Models at 1208Models@gmail.com for photoshoot rates, appearance fees and travel arrangements...SERIOUS PAID INQUIRIES ONLY!!!
cavel-06



No comments:

Post a Comment