Tuesday, October 11, 2011

@tjay501 - Nothin' Less [Album] Release THANKS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE Our goal is to make #NothinLess a TRENDING TOPIC

T.JAY's first independent release via On The Map Music Group. This emcee has been seen on MTV's Rap Fix Live premiering his single Breakfast & Biggie.  The song was highly regarded by host Sway Calloway & rapper Ja Rule. This album captures the essence of classic hip hop and adds an up to date spin.  Produced majorly by T.JAY, he shows off his new beat making skills underneath a well penned flow.  He shows just what you can do when you have a little, go for greatness, & take NOTHIN' LESS.  Download it today & name your own price...If you want it for free then just trade your email.

http://tjay501.com
| Follow T.JAY http://twitter.com/tjay501




 

*big sigh* finally after a whole year of working on this project is is finally here.  I appreciate all your patience and help with everything through out this journey.  Through the crazy tweets...me spazzin' out on facebook...the countless packs of Ramen I ate.  Its like climbing a mountain that's slightly curved...that made no sense but I'm awesome so I can say shit like that and so is my album.  LETS DO THIS THEN!



T.JAY- T. Johnson Jr
owner/artist/producer
On The Map Music Group LLC.We On The Map...ARE YOU
[501]319.2991



No comments:

Post a Comment