Monday, October 31, 2011

@TaliMills WEB KANDI WEEKLY THE BRONX BOMB SHELL!!!

 



"@TheNoteboook: The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." « #Deadass
@TaliMills
 


"@FreaksAndTweets: #youknowyouafreak when we havin sex for 1 hour and when we finish u say, "that's all!?"« I need @ least 3 rounds b4 I K.O
@TaliMills
 



"@XSTROLOGY: When a #Gemini gets mad it's going down but soon they will be over it." « #Deadass!
@TaliMills
 
 
 Tali Mills, bred in the Bronx, New York where I still live today!  I will represent until I die!  I am not exactly new to the game, I’ve been modeling for about 2 years, but I have taken a significant amount of time off, so I’m starting fresh and definitely ready to get it in gear! I kind of just fell into modeling I did one shoot for the back of a book cover when I was 17...then a few years later my friend took me to a casting that she was going to and the photographer there wanted to shoot me.  It was fun and a little out of character for me because I have some shy ways about me.  From there it went from one photographer, to another, to another, and I stuck with it. 


 You can catch @TaliMills on facebook (Tali Mills) and definitely on twitter (@TaliMills) & soon my website (www.TaliMills.com).

Email me with shoot details & for rates thank you ModelTaliMills@gmail.com



IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment