Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hollywood.com - Recent News

Hollywood.com - Recent News


The Things They Say

Posted:

"You don't get a lot of publicity for being a nice family man... I wasted all my wild-man behaviour in my twenties when I was partying like a rock star. I never got arrested - despite my best efforts." Actor Jason Bateman on turning his back on his wild ways.


The Things They Say

Posted:

"It was too much for me. It brought me to my knees eventually." Kelsey Grammer on his battle with drugs.


The Things They Say

Posted:

"I think she married me because I was Frasier." Kelsey Grammer is convinced his ex-wife Camille entered into their relationship because of his TV fame.


Quinto inspires newsman to 'come out'

Posted:

Actor Zachary Quinto's decision to 'come out' inspired a newsman to announce he's gay on U.S. TV on Monday (17Oct11).


Rivers scatters ashes at Prince Charles' home

Posted:

Joan Rivers has confessed she scattered the ashes of a dead pal at the countryside home of Charles, Prince Of Wales.


Stars turn out as Campbell is honoured for charity work

Posted:

Stars including Kim Kardashian and rapper Eve turned out in force on Monday night (17Oct11) as British supermodel Naomi Campbell was honoured for her charity work.


Hudgens goes skydiving

Posted:

Actress Vanessa Hudgens has fulfilled a lifelong dream after taking the plunge with her first skydive.


Hurley fears the worst during mammogram

Posted:

Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley fears the worst at her annual mammogram and "sobs with relief" when doctors give her the all-clear.


True Blood stars auction set visit

Posted:

True Blood stars Alexander Skarsgard and Ryan Kwanten are auctioning off a trip to the hit vampire show's set to raise money for charity.


Conrad fuels Hough rumours with dancefloor kiss

Posted:

Reality TV star Lauren Conrad has fuelled rumours of a romance with Derek Hough after they were spotted kissing on the dancefloor at a Hollywood nightclub.


No comments:

Post a Comment