Wednesday, October 19, 2011

@ALAYA_LEE #WowWednesday

alaya-lee-3
About me
hello, I am Alaya Lee. I actually started doing videos before i started to get into modeling and before both of those i was a dancer (yes! I do admit) , but now i love the "snap" of the camera. I would like to gain more knowledge in this field, and hopefully not go thru the negative parts of being a model, such as the people who take advantage. To me, modeling is a job, and I would love to think whoever is hiring me will think of it like that also. Paid assignments only.

check out my promo website. http://ilovealaya.tumblr.com/ it has samples of some of my videos and videos i have done cameo's in :) you can also email me at contactingalayalee@gmail.com
alaya-lee-6
alaya-lee-7alaya-lee-1alaya-lee-2


Videos featured in:


Billy Blue- Big Watch (cameo)


Rick ross, Wale, Meek mill - Pandamonium (cameo)


Plies- Why they hate


speakin in tongues-camron ft.vado


girls cry/hey muma-camron ft. vado


I also have my own videos on Vimeo- just google alaya lee vimeo


find her on
@ALAYA_LEE
 
 
DLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment