Sunday, September 11, 2011

T.I., Lil Boosie - The Road To Freedom (mixtape) (2011)

T.I., Lil Boosie - The Road To Freedom (mixtape) (2011)
track list
1 Down The Ave (Feat. David Banner, Pimp C) Lil Boosie
2 We Don't Get Down Like Y'all (Feat. B.O.B.) T.I.
3 187 (Feat. B.G.) Lil Boosie
4 Celebrate T.I.
5 Tear It Down (Feat. Webbie, Lil' Phat) Lil Boosie
6 Ready Set Go (Feat. Killer Mike, Big Boi) T.I.
7 California Love (Feat. Kt) Lil Boosie
8 So Close T.I.
9 U Don't Wanna (Feat B.G.) Lil Boosie
10 How Life Changed (Feat. Scarface) T.I.
11 Stay Down (Feat. B.G. Razah) Lil Boosie
12 Grand Hustle Kings (Feat. B.O.B., Young Dro) T.I.
13 Miss Boosie (Feat. B.G.) Lil Boosie
14 Follow Your Dreams (Feat. Shun Hendrix) T.I.
15 Memories (Feat. Webbie) Lil Boosie
16 I Can’T Help It (Feat. Rocko) T.I.
17 Lay Me Down (Feat. Shell, Webbie) Lil Boosie
18 Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (Feat. Rick Ross) T.I.
19 Money Got Me Fucked Up (Feat. Ray Vicks) Lil Boosie
download
IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment