Sunday, September 25, 2011

@Maliyah_Haryana Unsgned Hype


Artist Bio

   R&B/Soul / World/Reggae / 

Hip Hop/Rap. Singer & Model



 
ComScore

@Maliyah_Haryana (Maliyah Haryana) Is Now Trying To Break Into The Music Biz With Seduction Becoming A Big Hit To Alot Of People And Her Journey Into The Modeling Area She Is Working To Make A Mark In The Industry. Coming Out Of The North Carolina Area Sharing Her Voice With The World She Will Be An Artist You Should Definitely Look Out For.
"Hey Everyone Its Maliyah I Just Wanted To Drop In And Say Thank You To God And All My Supporters And Fans Out Here For Supporting Me And Allowing Me To Share My Music With You All. I Love You And Lets Continue With My Journey To This Industry."


Find her on
 Twitter @Maliyah_Haryana
 You Tube MaliyahHaryana
 Reverbnation

Face Book Facebook page Maliyah-Haryana

IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment