Friday, September 23, 2011

@vh1blondeballer the perfect girlfriend!

Here are some of  my favorite @vh1blondeballer’s tweets

thanks for the follow back!

  
 
“@YungFreshh: a real girlfriend doesn't complain while her boyfriend is on his XBOX though ; she sits there and yells "OMG KILL HIM BABY!"”
@vh1blondeballer
 
Pride attracts the girl. Courage approaches the girl. Wisdom gets the girl. Strength puts up with the girl, but loyalty keeps the girl♥
@vh1blondeballer
 

 
vh1blondeballer
I am a strong independent woman I am beautiful and I deserve alot I have goals and I am going to work on myself!!! And make me better
@vh1blondeballer
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VDP-1VbHIp0/S_HycgGD5RI/AAAAAAAAAj0/hONiIQrWIEk/s1600/BLONDE+BALLER2.jpg
“@ReaIMeganFox: Being a real man doesn't mean you fuck a 100 girls. It means you fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing you.”
@vh1blondeballer 
 
 
vh1blondeballer
Sometimes it sucks being strong. Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again. 
 
 FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT:
  4th & Long, LLC / PR & Management Pilar Ellis 310.382.0693 / pilar_4thandlong@me.com

 




IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment