Friday, September 16, 2011

Hollywood.com - Recent News

Hollywood.com - Recent News


Ryan Gosling, Alexander Skarsgard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt for 'The Man from U.N.C.L.E.'?

Posted:

Which one do you love the most?


'Real Housewives of NYC' Shake-up: Are Jill and Alex Really Leaving?

Posted:

Opinions seem to differ on this matter.


'Source Code' Set To Become A New CBS Series

Posted:

Hopefully, it will last longer than 8 minutes.


The things they say

Posted:

"I have been in plenty of fights, and I'm definitely not always the winner. The last time I was in the U.K. I got in an argument with a guy in a pub about the rugby or something and the next thing I was flat out on my face. Luckily, as an actor most people don't want to punch you in the face." Actor Hugh Jackman has been involved in fistfights.


The things they say

Posted:

"I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him." Glee star Heather Morris is set on spending her life with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell.


The things they say

Posted:

"Robert Redford made a quality movie, but I don't think I was skilled enough. I think I could have done better." Brad Pitt was not impressed with his performance in A River Runs Through It.


Klum is the most dangerous star on the web

Posted:

Supermodel and TV personality Heidi Klum has been named the most dangerous star on the internet.


Kardashian producing new Pussycat Dolls show

Posted:

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is stepping behind the scenes to produce a new reality show about the Pussycat Dolls.


Costner drops out of Tarantino movie

Posted:

Kevin Costner has reportedly dropped out of Quentin Tarantino's blockbuster Western Django Unchained due to scheduling conflicts.


Crowe calls for donations for Texas fire victims

Posted:

Russell Crowe has appealed for aid to help families in Texas after a series of wildfires scorched the state earlier this month (Sep11).


No comments:

Post a Comment