Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WEB KANDI WEEKLY MissFrenchy

Miss Frenchy : All the way from the Caribbean Island of St Maarten

Miss Frenchy for the Cover of Mixed Magazine
All the way from caribbean island of St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles to the Florida Keys Mixed Magazine was fortunate to meet up with the famous voluptuous french model Miss Frenchy. With curves for days this mature model was in total comfort as she graced the beach of the Florida Keys and Fort Lauderdale with Mixed Magazine photographer Dan Gawlik. Frenchy’s grounded personality and her appreciation for traveling made for an easy photoshoot. She stated after experiencing a devastating hurricane to her home island she doesn’t take anything for granted. Miss Frenchy continues to shoot extensively with tons of well known photographer to promote her very own website www.MissFrenchyOnline.com. She is honest and determined so be watching for new images and much success from this voluptous french model Miss Frenchy!
 MissFrenchyOnline's Channel

An Interview with Miss Frenchy:
How did you get into modeling? 2 years ago I got my first computer and shot with a local photographer and the rest was history.
What do you like most about the business? The love from my fans.
Where have you traveled to? New York, Miami, Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale, Connecticut, Boston, Pennsylvania and more to come.
Who are some of your favorite photographers? Del Anthony, MarQuest Edwards, Linkz Media, Import EyeCandy Studios, Paul Cobo and last but not least Dan Gawlik
What do guys love most about your body? My thighs and my butt
Is crime bad in St Maarten? Yes it has some difficulties that are getting worse due to the economy.
Do you find it hard living in a rough area while being so attractive? No because I grew up there and I have earned respect.
Miss Frenchy Sitting Pretty on Beach
Do you have a boyfriend? No. I am focused on my success and only have time for my fans.
What did you dream about when you were younger? I always dreamed about being a model since I was a child. I feel like I’m living my dream every day now.
Do you have a website? Yes, it’s www.MissFrenchyOnline.com and it’s filled with hot and steamy picts.
What’s in store for the future? To continue shooting and adding great material for my fans.
Who do you owe much of your success to? Tom at Myspace!
Thank you for your time and much success to you Miss Frenchy!
Various Sexy Pictures of Miss Frenchy for Mixed Magazine
IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment