Monday, August 15, 2011

Art Work By Esao Andrews, Brooklyn, NY

Esao Andrews
 
About Esao
Growing up in the Arizona desert and now a part of New York City’s creative community, Esao Andrews has carved himself a niche as a unique artist and painter of dark, dreamy worlds. Inhabiting the paintings is a gothic cast of strange creatures and mysterious females.
Easo on his work:
There is definitely something erotic about my subject matter. I think a lot of it has to do with the attitude of the characters themselves rather than any fetish I may have for distorted figures. It’s not that I want to sleep with aliens or anything. I try to make the eroticism subtle enough for the viewer to make up their own story about what’s happening in it.
Reprinted from interview by Jason Arber at Pixelsurgeon.
logoIDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment