Monday, August 29, 2011

Tia Thompson – Booty with a Smile WEB KANDI WEEKLY

  
Tia Thompson for the Cover of Mixed Magazine
Meet Tia Thompson! Sexy, sweet with a lot of Booty this 21 year old country girl really knows how to make anyone laugh with her hilarious personality. She is the perfect girl. Currently a student, musician and a full time Hooters bombshell Tia always finds time to have fun whether it’s modeling on the weekends or hanging out with her family. She knows what’s important in life and she is a hard worker. Currently living in Tampa, Florida but originally from Ohio. Tia’s perfect smile and incredible figure would definitely have you stopped in your tracks. Check out more of Tia here at Mixed Magazine!

An interview with Tia Thompson:
Where were you born, and how was life growing up? I was born in Middletown, Ohio. Small town, not much to do. You gotta find ways to entertain yourself. Life growing up was up and down. We had our share of problems but having a loving, supportive family makes it worth the ride.
What nationality are you? Mexican/Italian
What would the average person say about you? I’m hilarious
What kind of stuff did you get into after high school? College and work. Work hard while you’re young while you’ve got nothing to lose!
Do you have any secret weaknesses or guilty pleasures? We won’t tell anybody… promise. Wouldn’t you like to know :)
Describe your most embarrassing moment. I don’t get embarrased….I’m to goofy!
What has been your most memorable experience as a model? Haven’t done to much so I would have to say working with you for the past 2 years and working with Strobe Magazine.
What’s your biggest turn on? A great smile with exceptional teeth!
What’s one thing about yourself that everyone should know? Im honest. I’m not good at pretending to feel or be a certain way. I’d rather suffer for 5 minutes than 5 years. I consider other’s feelings but I’m not going to try and save them.
Do you kiss on the first date? I try not to. Kissing is more intimate than anything I think. But if I’m feeling it sure.
Do you consider yourself more of a “giver” or a “taker”? Giver for sure! But every now and then it’s good to take. I’m not gonna front! Being to modest isn’t attractive.
If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be? A short bus
Do you have any hidden talents? Don’t be shy. Well I’m trying not to hide it anymore but I can sing.
What do you like best about being a model? I like the make-up, dress-up, different places and different people
What would you consider your strongest attribute? Weakest? My strongest would have to be my personality. I’m as real as it gets. My weakest…….I’m way to nice to those I care about.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you? I would go somewhere tropical where all I need is a bikini. I would take a girlfriend for sure! Get crazy!
Super Hot Picture of Tia Thompson for Mixed Magazine
We know you’re a model and all, but you must have a favorite food. What is it? OMG really……soul food for sure! And yes I know about that!
Besides modeling, what do you do for fun? Cook, Rollerblade, Sing, go out every now and then.
What are your dreams and goals? I want to sing. I love music. Music is my life. I want to do it for the love though and because I’m good at it. I believe in using your talents and gifts to make a living.
Would you prefer a guy to pursue you, or do you like to be the aggressor? I prefer to be pursued but I enjoy being the aggressor too. It takes two. The men can’t do all the work. That’s not fair and it’s no fun.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I do crazy things on a daily basis. I’m different.
What’s in your CD player right now? Anthony Hamilton! I love him! Literally!
Favorite Sports Team: Bengals and Eagles…..Interesting right? lol
Favorite Movie/Actor: Lord of War/Nicholas Cage
Tia Thompson Pulling Off Her White Panty
First Job: Lifeguard!!!! Sexy isn’t it?
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): 1 tattoo on back of neck (angel wings) and just my ears are pierced.
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I think like a man so don’t try to pull some garbage. I can and will play games harder and better.
Tia Thompson Wearing Red See-Through Bikini
What’s the most memorable pick up line you’ve ever heard?: Don’t get many of those…….guys are intimidated by me and don’t really approach me. Is that normal?
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?: Bust out in a freestlye while Mr. Gawlik here beat boxes……don’t judge me! lol
What’s the most unusual place you’ve ever hooked up? How’d it go?: I don’t kiss and tell :)
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it?: No, lying is for tools. Keep it one hundred playa and play on! lol
What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: I got my t-shirt and my panties on! :) Life is beautiful haha

Various Hot and Sexy Beach Pose of Tia Thompson
IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment