Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hollywood.com - Recent News

Hollywood.com - Recent News


The things they say

Posted:

"I quit smoking a few months ago and I put on a couple of pounds. Normally I'd be like, 'Oh my god, I gained weight! Everyone is going to think I'm pregnant!' Now, I just don't care." Jennifer Aniston is comfortable with her body.


Fascinating Fact

Posted:

Golden Globes nominee Shailene Woodley was working as an assistant at clothing firm American Apparel when she landed her role as George Clooney's daughter in The Descendants.


The things they say

Posted:

"I can go home at night and go, 'Susan, I just realised I am really a special person; everyone wants to hear me talk about myself and my movies - and they're really genuinely interested... So how come when I come home, I'm just some schmuck who left his socks in the hallway." Robert Downey, Jr pokes fun at the junket circuit as he promotes his new Sherlock Holmes sequel and admits his wife Susan keeps him grounded.


Fascinating Fact

Posted:

A theatre adaptation of Flashdance is heading to Broadway as a musical next year (12). The show premiered in London's West End last year (Oct10) and producers have now called for a complete overhaul of the play's script and score before heading to the Big Apple.


Goldberg was a phone sex operator

Posted:

Whoopi Goldberg has confessed she used to make extra cash as a phone sex operator.


Downey, Jr upsets Sherlock expert with name slip

Posted:

Robert Downey, Jr upset the world's foremost Sherlock Holmes expert by calling the super sleuth's sidekick by his first name in his new movie.


Witherspoon set for harrowing West Memphis Three film

Posted:

Reese Witherspoon is to star in a controversial new movie about the real-life murders of three Arkansas boy scouts.


Johansson dating guitarist White?

Posted:

Scarlett Johansson has reportedly moved on from her split from husband Ryan Reynolds by dating British musician Dan 'Skywizard' White.


Martinez to be a father

Posted:

Dancing With The Stars champion J.R. Martinez is to become a first-time father - his girlfriend is pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment