Monday, November 7, 2011

Unsigned Hype, @TonyCashHD Mixtape - Never On Time

 




Thanks to   and for the heads up on  @TonyCashH
This is the  second mixtape from Tony Cash, Tony Cash is from Detroit Michigan's underground scene.  and according to Well worth the download!  
” Tony Cash says. “I pride myself on being real and I pride myself on staying consistent with who I am.” Cash has built an international fan base through Twitter, (over 52k Followers) YouTube (70k views) and by releasing mixtapes on datpiff.com. Unlike many artists, however, Cash has not always aspired to be a rapper. While growing up, Cash said he wanted to be a special education teacher, something he says he still aims to do. It wasn’t until listening to Young Money Entertainment’s, Drake “Sooner Than Later” did Cash decide to become a lyricist. “I would listen to music and I kept hearing my story being told so I thought to myself, ‘I can tell my own story. Why don’t I put my own music out there for myself?’” he says. Cash kept a poetry journal while growing up that prepared him to write songs.
 

find him on
Twitter: @TonyCashH
IDLE HANDS_ ENT.™

No comments:

Post a Comment