Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hollywood.com - Recent News

Hollywood.com - Recent News


The things they say

Posted:

"I like them tall, I like them a little dark, I like them really smart... and I like to go home and not talk about what I do for a living." Precious star Gabourey Sidibe's ideal man is not an actor or anyone in showbusiness.


The things they say

Posted:

"It was gross. It was more the noises. It was Kristen's fault, really. I was just doing standard stuff... I was just going through the motions... Kristen was over the top; it was just too much. It had to be cut out." Robert Pattinson jokes about his Twilight sex scenes with Kristen Stewart, which almost landed new film Breaking Dawn - Part 1 an 'R' rating in America.


The Things They Tweet

Posted:

"I gotta new phone. But I still wanna find the guy who stole my old 1 yesterday. He really inconvenienced me. Ask him why. Then stomp him." Actor Alec Baldwin is angry with the thief who stole his cell phone on Thursday (03Nov11).


The Things They Tweet

Posted:

"People, welcome the legendary @Diane_Keaton to twitter!" Actor Jeremy Piven welcomes the newest celebrity to join the social networking website.


Del Toro to be Star Trek bad guy?

Posted:

Director J.J. Abrams has handpicked Benicio Del Toro to be the villain in his upcoming Star Trek sequel, according to a new report.


Mulligan was too nervous for Depp kisses

Posted:

Carey Mulligan's romantic scenes with Johnny Depp were scrapped from their movie Public Enemies because she looked too nervous kissing the Hollywood hunk.


Roberts' Snow White has a title

Posted:

Julia Roberts' new Snow White movie has a title - the Tarsem Singh film will be released as Mirror Mirror next spring (Mar12).


Australian director Watt dies

Posted:

Acclaimed Australian filmmaker Sarah Watt has died after losing her cancer battle. She was 53.


Phillips' baby joy

Posted:

British actress Sally Phillips is celebrating after giving birth.


U.S. TV news legend Rooney dies

Posted:

Legendary U.S. newsman Andy Rooney has died of complications from surgery. He was 92.


No comments:

Post a Comment